Endless Hot Water With 6-Star Efficiency – Takagi Gas Hot Water System
How would you like to get an endless flow of on-demand hot water directly from your tap, day and night? Takagi gas hot water heaters only heats the water when you need it, and so reduces wastage. This makes it one of the most energy efficient gas hot water heaters.
Have a solar power system installed? The Takagi gas hot water heater can be connected to your solar system to further reduce energy costs. This is an advanced technology that could generate additional savings as you cut down on gas consumption.
Read more about the benefits of a gas hot water system for your home.
- High 6 Star energy rating
- 20 and 26 litre models NG/LPG
- Optional Electronic remote controllers
- Electric ignition
- Frost protection
- Factory preset 50 degree celsius
- Recess boxes for flush wall mounting
- Warranty: 10 year heat exchanger, 3 year parts and labour
- National service and support
- Side diverter flue available for medium density installs.
- The water heater can be installed with up to three remote controllers. Each remote controller has two functions the first being to adjust the set temperature, and the second to indicate the error code in the event of a malfunction.
- The set temperature can be adjusted only by the remote controller which has the priority setting (PRIORITY lamp on the remote controller is lit), and the other remote controller(s) display the set temperature. If you desire to transfer the priority setting, you can transfer it by pressing the PRIORITY button only when there is no water flow through the water heater (the default set temperature is 40 degree celsius).
- FC 100W-AU3 (Shower) and SC100-AU3(Ensuite) controllers are water resistant, however they should not be positioned where water can be splashed directly onto them and there should be waterproof caulking between the surface of the wall and the controller.
- FC 100-AU3 is often installed in the main bathroom, and SC 100-AU3 is installed elsewhere such as the ensuite.
- These remote controllers allow the output temperature from the water heater to be adjusted within the range of 37 degree celsius to 50 degree celsius.
- The temperature options are: 37, 38, 39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,50. All in degree celsius.
- When the BURNER ON lamp is lit, the set temperature cannot be adjusted to 42 degree celsius or over. If you desire those temperatures, turn off the hot water tap first.
The Tankless Advantage – How It Works
A hot water tap is opened.
The opened tap allows water to flow through the water heater. An internal water flow sensor detects this flow.
Upon flow detection, the flow sensor sends the activation signal to the computer board.
The computer automatically ignites the burner.
As water flows through the heat exchanger, it absorbs heat from the burner.
By the time the water exits the heater, it has reached the designated set temperature.
When the hot water tap is closed, the water heater automatically turns off.
- 6 Star energy ratings on the entire range mean Takagi units are super-efficient, producing lower greenhouse gas emissions and saving on power bills.
- Heats instantly on demand, so you only pay for the hot water you use.
- Compact, tankless and wall-mountable. Ideal where space is at a premium.
- 100% solar compatible. Can be fitted to solar systems to further reduce energy consumption.
Main Controller (Kitchen)
- MC 100-AU3 must be installed inside (such as the kitchen) as if is not water resistant. Be careful to choose a suitable installation location.
- It allows the output temperature from the water heater to be adjusted within the range of 37 degree celsius to 55 degree celsius.
- The temperature options are: 35, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 50, 55. All in degree celsius.
- When the “BURNER ON” lamp is lit, the set temperature cannot be adjusted to 55 degree celsius. If you desire to set it to 55 degree celsius, turn off the hot water tap first.
Takagi, Purpose Co Manufacturing
- Takagi Continuous Gas Hot Water Heaters are manufactured in Japan. Takagi, one of the world’s leading Continuous Gas Hot Water Heater manufacturers, has over 60 years experience and utilizes the world’s best manufacturing techniques and components to deliver cutting edge technology gas water heaters to the Australian market.
- With an unrivaled commitment to quality, Takagi is manufactured to the world’s highest quality standards. The manufacturing process incorporates stringent quality inspections before, during and after assembly resulting in one of the highest reliability rates in the industry.