Staying warm in winter is important for you and your family. You need heating that is fast, effective and reliable. No hot or cold spots, just all ‘round comfort. It also needs to be designed and adapted to meet your individual needs and your budget. So, if you are thinking about a heating solution for your home it is time to consider ducted gas heating. For a start, it is easily the most energy-efficient way to heat your house, and not just a room at a time. Ducted gas heating gives you the freedom to warm your entire home so that wherever you are inside, you are cosy and comfortable. It is also extremely cost effective especially when compared to electricity powered alternatives like ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, blow or grill heaters. You will notice savings on your annual bills of several hundred dollars. And ducted gas heating is much kinder to the environment too with greenhouse gas emissions far below those of other heating alternatives.
Why should I choose the Braemar Supernova Series 5?
Now, this is an easy answer. The Braemar Supernova Series 5 is the best performing heater in the 5 star category. Remember, the more stars, the more energy efficient. So with a 5 star product, you are choosing a system that will deliver a world class heating result each time, every time. That’s why Rite Price Heating and Cooling is pleased to be a stockiest and installer of such a superior product. When only the best will do, it has to be the Braemar Supernova Series and Rite Price Heating and Cooling.
So many features with the Braemar Supernova Series 5
Ducted gas heating is a great investment for you and your family, so let’s look at the features you will receive if you choose a Braemar Supernova Series 5.
- Optional zoning for up to four areas which means you can choose which rooms to warm, perhaps the bedrooms or the family room, the study or the dining area. It is flexibility at your fingertips.
- Multiple temperature controls to allow you to adjust temperatures at the touch of a button and the warmth will adjust accordingly. You won’t need to do a thing.
- Access to a Spectrolink multizone controller so that you can set your own personal programmable settings, regulating the temperature and automatically turning zones on and off up to four times each day, all using a single controller.
- Access to a home and away function so that you can have your home warm and cosy the minute you step inside. It allows you to temporarily override your standard settings so that you can suspend your normal program cycle, switching the heat settings on and off. You can turn heating on earlier in the day, or in the evening if you are coming home later in the day. And all, with one press of a button. Plus there’s no need to re-program. Just another press of the button will return your heating to its normal settings.
- Softair function providing for whisper quiet operation, no more noisy fans. Instead you will receive continuous warm air that won’t dry your eyes and there will be no cold drafts. Plus there are ten fan speed settings to give you even more freedom to choose the temperature you want.
- Thermostatically controlled which signals the end of hot and cold spots around the house. Instead you will have all around comfort as you move from room to room.
- Flexible operation, so that you can opt to run your gas heating at quarter capacity, full capacity or anywhere in between. It is all about what you want.
- Attractive aesthetic features like Colourbond cabinets, stylish vents, elegant key pads.
- An InShot Burner which shapes the flame for maximum heat which in turn lowers your gas wastage and increases efficiency. The burners are also made of aluminum which means they are strong and durable and require very little ongoing maintainence.
- Functional features for internal and external models, single point ignition, technologically advanced heat exchanger and the option of self diagnostics and back-lit controllers.
How is the Braemar Supernova Series 5 installed?
The great news is, it is a lot easier than you may think. Once the experts from Rite Price Heating and Cooling have visited you in your home and helped design the most effective ducted gas heating plan for your individual needs, we swing into action. In most homes, the heater can be installed in the ceiling space via access from the manhole. You won’t have the cost of making a special hole in the roof for installation. The Braemar Supernova Series 5 is also modular in construction so it is very easy to install and this includes putting in the ducts, either in the ceiling or under the floor. The heater cabinet has been cleverly designed for a quick – change panel arrangement which means that our installing team can swap the panels to suit your various inlet and outlet requirements. Basically, it is flexible and can be adapted to work in any environment, big or small, easy or hard to access.
Why Rite Price Heating and Cooling and Braemar are the team to choose
When you decide upon a ducted gas heating system you need to know that the people installing it are the best in the business.At Rite Price Heating and Cooling, we have 25 years experience in the heating and cooling industry. We are proud of our outstanding reputation for customer service, delivery and installation. Our team of experts also has a unique understanding of the local climate and conditions so can guide you to make the right choice for your family. We guarantee that your ducted gas heating system will be installed with a level of workmanship, quality and professionalism that you will struggle to find anywhere else. Quite simply, we know what we are doing each time, every time. So, get in touch today, online, in store or by giving us a call to arrange your free, no obligation quote.