Rite Price Heating and Cooling is Adelaide’s most trusted name in heating and cooling your home. Don’t wait until you start sweltering this summer before you think of updating your air conditioning… do it now and be ready for the next heatwave! It makes sense to act now while demand has not yet peaked, while installers are readily available to attend to you promptly. It is unlikely you will find massive Air conditioning sales price reductions during peak periods, but right now there are massive Air conditioning sales on several top selling brand name units that will save you a considerable amount of money at Rite Price.
At Rite Price Heating and Cooling our bulk buying power gives us access to some amazing special offers, which we pass on to our customers. What is more, is that we never compromise on quality. So when you get a discounted price at Rite Price, the quality is still 100%. We know our product and because we service and repair all makes and models of air conditioners, we only sell products that we know will give you great performance and reliability. Even at sale prices, you still get the benefit of full product guarantees and applicable warranties.
With top brands and sensational air conditioning sales and heating specials, Rite Price also deliver on service. The brand of air conditioners you buy is important, but equally important is that you work with a company that will offer you support after the unit has been installed.
Every home is different, as are its occupants and you want to have air conditioners that works well for everyone and provides years of dependable service. So take care to find the best air conditioner for you.
What sort of air conditioners do you need?
Your choice of air conditioning should be determined by the area you want to cool. Depending on whether you need a stand-alone unit or a whole-house solution, here are your options:
- Room air conditioners
- A wall mounted split system.
- A ducted system for cooling only.
- A reverse cycle ducted system for cooling and heating.
- Choice of an evaporative or a refrigerated ducted system.
How do you know you are making the right choice?
A number of other factors will affect the performance and energy efficiency, so here are some things to consider when thinking about air conditioners. At Rite Price Heating and Cooling, we will help you answer these questions and any others you may have as you make the important investment of air conditioning your home.
- ROOM DIMENSIONS & CEILING HEIGHT. You will need to measure the dimensions of the rooms, remembering that ceiling height impacts on the total cubic area to be cooled or heated to help your air conditioners serve you better.
- INSULATION & CONSTRUCTION. The thermal properties of your home will be influenced by its construction – whether the home is cladded, built from double brick or brick veneer – and the level of insulation present in the ceiling and walls. The type of roof you have also needs to be considered.
- Do you have separate rooms that can be closed off or are you dealing with large open spaces? Do you have an upper floor?
- Which direction do the rooms face? How much natural sunlight or direct sunlight is received? The shading they receive will also affect how hot your room gets and therefore the size of air conditioners you need to keep it cool.
- WINDOWS & DOORS. Note their size and position. There is significant heat loss/gain through windows. How often are doors kept open?
- THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE LIVING IN THE HOME. Usage and lifestyle need to be considered. What is the main use of each area? Are they for sleeping, living or cooking? Do you have pets? Does anyone suffer allergies?
- CEILING SPACE AVAILABLE. This is vital when you are looking at a ducted air conditioners systems. How much cavity space is available? Slimline systems are available for homes with small ceiling spaces.
- Does your property have any physical limitations? Just as with split system air conditioners, the outdoor compressor unit (or units) that are at the heart of your ducted system need to be installed somewhere where noise won’t be an issue (for you or your neighbours!).
- Large systems may require a three-phase power supply, which will be an extra installation cost if you don’t already have it.
These are all really valid questions and usually with straightforward answers, as long as you ask the right people. That’s why Rite Price Heating and Cooling, your local air conditioning specialist is here to help. We employ staff with over 25 years’ experience and we are proud of our reputation for delivering premium service, installation and support.
Our local knowledge is second to none and you can rest assured that you have made the right choice coming to Rite Price Heating and Cooling for your air conditioning needs. Based in Adelaide also means that can predict exactly what your heating and cooling needs will be. No one knows Adelaide like a local and we really are your local air conditioning specialists.
Air conditioning sales and Brand names we trust and recommend.
Another great reason to choose Rite Price Heating and Cooling is that we are major stockists and have regular Air conditioning sales for all the world’s leading brands giving you access to an outstanding selection of quality products. We can offer you the most competitive prices around. Whatever you choose to buy, you’re choosing the best there is on the market today with our Air conditioning sales.
- Actron Air conditioners
- Breezair Air conditioners
- Carrier Air conditioners
- Hitachi Air conditioners
- Mitsubishi Electric Air conditioners
- Toshiba Air conditioners
- Samsung Air conditioners
When a Split System can be the answer.
If you live in a small house, flat or apartment, then a wall mounted split system might be the answer as it will allow you to heat just the room that you are in without wasting energy on warming the whole house. Plus there are also models that cater for the smallest of rooms so you don’t have to choose a split system that is too big or bulky on your interior wall. This can be a great option for bedrooms for babies and toddlers and also for the elderly or infirmed who might just need to keep the family or bedroom warm. Whisper quiet, a split system won’t interrupt sleep patterns and with premium thermostatic control, you won’t even notice it shutting on and off.
At Rite Price Heating and Cooling we can show you the leading brands of Mitsubishi Electric, Carrier, Toshiba and Hitachi, all competitively priced with our Air conditioning sales and with all the optional extras you would expect like timers, remote control access and whisper quiet operation. All this in an elegant and stylish design that will complement your room’s existing décor. And you will be amazed at the low prices with some products under $1000 during our Air conditioning sales! It is hard to believe that this level of superior air conditioning is now so affordable.
When a Ducted System is the best choice.
If you have a larger home or family, choosing evaporative or ducted reverse cycle may be a better and more energy efficient choice. These types of systems give you the flexibility to turn air conditioning on and off depending on what rooms are being used at the time.
Maybe you have teenagers who are studying in their rooms, but you also want to keep the living room warm. Easy! Just choose the rooms you want to warm and at the touch of a button your zoned air conditioning will swing into action. No need to warm rooms that people are not using and that means no wasted energy which is good not only for the environment but also for your wallet.
Rite Price has the right brand for you with a range of options from Breezair, Mitsubishi Electric, Carrier, Samsung, ActronAir and Toshiba.
Rite Price is a family business.
Rite Price Heating & Cooling is a South Australian family business icon. With stores across Adelaide, and a solid history of great service and customer satisfaction, Rite Price guarantee service, quality and installation by qualified experts. From our family to your family, we providing the very best air conditioners prices available, without cutting corners. Let us provide you with a FREE quotation that will surpass your expectations!
Call Rite Price Heating & Cooling on 1300 COOLING or visit one of our three locations:
- Munno Para Shopping Centre, Main North Road, Munno Para. Telephone: 8254 4011
- 877 Grand Junction Road, Valley View. Telephone: 8261 2277
1116 South Road, Clovelly Park. Telephone: 8277 4292